Happy New Year!
I have been horrible at blogging the last couple of years. During all the lock-downs and new-norms in education, I found myself learning about things outside of education. We moved onto a 278 acre property, so homesteading has become a new interest for me. That includes farming, cooking at home more, and getting chickens! I even created a second Instagram account (@dottera_pam) just for my new interests so I wouldn't mix my work and personal world together. Do you ever want to just scroll through social media and ONLY see non-work related stuff?
We have to detach from our day jobs sometimes, right?
My word for the year came from having to do hard things and sticking with them. My word of the year has served me well in the past, so I thought Perseverance would be appropriate when thinking of how to focus on what's important, especially when it's hard.
Your word in the six parts of your life...
1. Spiritual -Focus on my verse for the year to help me stay on the right path.
2. Physical- Focus on my workout and food prep goals to help me be more comfortable in my skin.
3. Mental- Focus on my goals and plan my days around them.
4. Relationships- Focus on my most important relationships.
5. Emotional- Focus on ways to persevere when I'm challenged emotionally (which goes back to my verse for the year).
6. Financial- Focus on our financial goals to keep stress about money from creeping into our lives.
One Word Recap!
2018... FINISH *blog post
2019... Resilience *blog post
It all started with this book! Check it out if you want to give the One Word Challenge a try and add your thoughts to the comments below! May this year be your best year ever! ~Pam
Leave a Reply.
I'm an Innovative Learning Coordinator in Berkeley County South Carolina and a Google Certified Trainer.